Introduction In this particular role, you will support HR team in Belgium and the Netherlands in responding to process related queries and you will be responsible for all HR transactions from Hir
In this particular role, you will support HR team in Belgium and the Netherlands in responding to process related queries and you will be responsible for all HR transactions from Hire to Termination.
Your Role and Responsibilities
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- Global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
We guarantee you:
- Job contract
- The opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- An extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Scope of duties:
- Building and maintaining positive business relationships within a net of stakeholders in Belgium and Netherlands – HR Services, Payroll, Recruiters and Employees
- Performing HR processes in line with global directions, legal standards and country specific requirements, existing policies and procedures
- Managing HR related tasks from hire to termination, through system updates and communication to different parties
- Providing answers and solutions for inquires related to HR Processes through e-mails and telephone
- Ensuring all new process updates are incorporated while processing
- Preparing different HR related reports
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Very good knowledge of English and Dutch
- MS office and computer skills
- Team player
- Excellent organization skills
- Commitment and constant learning abilities
- Self-reliant, flexible and positive attitude as well as willingness to adapt to changes
- Problem solving skills
- Customer orientation and good communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- We’re interested in hiring a professional with an analytical mindset and very good attention to details, as well as accuracy in every performed task. The ability to work in a dynamic environment and communicate at different levels within the organization would be a great success factor.
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.