Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and SDX. We are dual headquartered in Switzerland and Singapore and operate globally.
We are looking for a Head Portfolio Management and Execution to strenghen our ambitious team in Zurich.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and further advancing the portfolio management and execution setup for asset management products and discretionary mandates, including people, processes, systems, regulatory compliance, etc.
- Responsible for growing and coaching the asset management portfolio management and execution team to fit the business requirements
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational management and monitoring of the asset management products and discretionary mandates
- Responsible to establish and maintain an informative and decision relevant portfolio management and execution reporting
- Contributing to strengthen Sygnum’s positioning as a trusted and innovative thought leader and solution provider for digital asset services
- Supporting the refinement, further enhancement and execution of the overall asset management strategy and business case
- Supporting distribution and marketing activities for asset management products and discretionary mandates
- Supporting the consistent development, extension and execution of an attractive and unique asset management solution roadmap
- Driving the continuous improvement of operational processes
- Entrepreneurial spirit, can-do mentality, ready to go the extra mile
- Strong team player
- True passion for digital assets with at least 3 years proven private or professional experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in asset management or portfolio management for institutional clients in managing multi-asset class portfolios
- Highest interest in and enthusiastic about economics and financial market trends
- Knowledge and experience with state-of-the-art portfolio management systems
- Proficient with MSF Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint)
- Coding skills in VBA and/ or Python a plus
- Excellent communication skills
If this reads like your profile, please send us your CV. Even if you’re not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we’ll figure it out. Thank you.