Head of Virtual Banking Practice Date: 11-Apr-2022 City: Łódź Company: GFT Technologies SE Why join GFT? You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced
Head of Virtual Banking Practice
Why join GFT?
You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 60% of our employees are senior level.
Interested in the cloud? You will enjoy our full support in developing your skills: training programs, certifications and our internal community of experts. We have strong partnerships with top cloud providers: Google, Amazon and Microsoft – we are number one in Poland in numbers of GCP certificates. Apart from GCP, you can also develop in AWS or Azure.
We are focused on development and knowledge sharing. Internal expert communities provide a comfortable environment where you can develop your skillset in areas such as blockchain, Big Data, cloud computing or artificial intelligence.
You will work in a stable company (32 years on the market) in demanding and challenging projects for the biggest financial institutions in the world.
What will you do:
- You will represent GFT Poland on the global GFT Group forum in the area of Neo/Virtual banking projects and competences
- You will be in charge of the “Thought Machine Center of Excellence” in Poland. You will take care of the talent pool and skills that enable us to successfully deliver virtual banking projects
- You will support virtual banking engagements on an early stage, ensuring successful inception and setup for growth
- You will support the pre-sales process
- Experience in working with or in retail banking sector on a technology-lead or delivery-lead position
- Experience and proven track record in business development and direct client contact
- Ability to execute on strategy in a fast paced, changing environment with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to communicate to both business and technical audiences
- People leadership skills and experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Interest and ability to understand business issues
- Good team player and collaborative worker
Nice to have:
- Experience in delivery management
- Familiarity with core banking platforms, preferably Thought Machine
- Track record within large, corporate organizations
We offer you:
- Working in a highly experienced and dedicated team
- Competitive salary and extra benefit package that can be tailored to your personal needs (private medical coverage, sport & recreation package, lunch subsidy, life insurance, etc.)
- Permanent contract
- On-line training and certifications fit for career path
- Free on-line foreign languages lessons
- Regular social events (as health of our employees is our priority all events are conducted online at the moment)
- Access to e-learning platform
- Ergonomic and functional working space with 2 monitors (you can also borrow monitors and office chair for your home office)