Do you want to be part of a new entrepreneurial adventure and help build the next global FinTech, then we might just have the job for you. Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastruct
Do you want to be part of a new entrepreneurial adventure and help build the next global FinTech, then we might just have the job for you.
Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastructure provider for banks, corporates and private companies. Using blockchain technology, its platform covers cryptocurrencies, tokenized securities, tokenized assets (such as NFTs), digital currencies, and stable coins.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to support our fast global growth.
Taurus is looking for a Head of Solutions Engineering. You will lead, manage and organize the Solutions Engineering department, which is the bridge between our product development teams and our client’s technical teams.
You will work closely with customers and partners to provide creative solutions, deliver successful implementations and offer resilient and qualitative services.
You have a driven work ethic, strong communications skills and a track record for providing high customer satisfaction and support. You will be working to uncover requirements, brainstorm solutions, develop roadmaps, discuss systems architecture, and design features with teams across our client’s organization from IT and business stakeholders to non-technical and end-users.
The Solutions Engineering department is responsible for our Professional Services and Managed Services offerings:
- Deliver a variety of technology services to our customers. The service needs will vary by client, it will include every aspect of our product offerings lifecycle, including deployments, configurations, knowledge transfer, upgrades, maintenance and retirement.
- Maintain and support overall relationships with assigned customers; this includes increasing adoption, and ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Establish trusted relationships with each assigned customer as a strategic advisor and support the continued value of our products and services.
- Work with customers to continuously improve Taurus’s offering and learn customers’ needs and requirements.
- Advocate customer needs/issues across Taurus.
- Leading the planning, installation and integration of Taurus solutions in physical, virtual or hybrid IT environments.
- Deliver advanced professional services (product customization and integration, including upgrades, troubleshooting, etc.) in customer environments.
- Ensure the knowledge transfer on all aspects of Taurus products to partners and customers
- Work closely with members of the engineering team to quickly resolve any client issues and constantly drive customer satisfaction post-sales.
- Document all aspects of the service engagement including technical notes, time spent on projects and the status of the project.
- Organize and improve technical and user documentation for customers.
- Run managed services in productive environments, guaranteeing availability, monitoring, alerting, resilience, on-call support, etc.
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for internal and external customers under managed services.
- Provide ongoing support of existing environments such as incidents management, code upgrades, health checks and optimization projects. This may also include assisting our partner support organizations with break/fix assistance in severe escalation situations.
- Proven experience in leading, managing and organizing teams of engineers
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect, Technical Account Manager or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in integrating products in complex environments and organizations – financial services a plus
- Proven experience with corporate IT environments and frameworks such as virtualization, VDI, backup and application management
- Proven experience in various DevOps build and testing processes, releases management, products lifecycle management
- Strong knowledge of modem DevOps tooling (Linux, Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Python, YAML, Shell)
- Ability to deploy both simple and complex solutions and integrate them into already existing production environments
- Knowledge/experience in database manipulation (SQL) and software development, preferably in Go, Java, or Python
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to learn, highly focused on the target, team results-oriented
- An opportunity to work at the intersection of digital assets and finance
- A skilled and experienced team, including world-renowned experts
- A fast-paced learning environment, entrepreneurial spirit and team spirit
- A great moment to join as the company grows and expands
- State-of-the-art technology and IT infrastructure
- Hybrid remote work and flexible working hours
- Fun team events
As the company evolves in a dynamic and innovative environment, its DNA is based on merit. As such, there will be significant growth opportunities for candidates with an open and deliver mindset. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We will only consider direct applications from Swiss or European candidates wishing to move to Switzerland
We will not consider applications via agencies.