Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clien
We are seeking a Head of Engineering to join us through the next stages of our evolution, as we scale our firm from a high growth early-stage company to a leading global entity.
- Build and lead highly talented engineering teams.
- As the Head of Engineering, you will be the single threaded leader for the engineering teams that design, develop, test, and deploy new products and solutions.
- Provide a clear vision and technology roadmap for the engineering organization that meets market demands and ensures the development of products that are flexible, scalable, reliable and maintainable.
- Guide and grow the engineering team through design directions for achieving high scale, reliability, and development velocity.
- Create/improve development processes, technology infrastructure, and a culture that enables a geographically dispersed team to collaborate effectively.
- Participate as a key member of the Portfolio Management Group. Work in collaboration with other leaders/executives to define the product roadmap and ensure the software engineering team is well aligned with company objectives.
- 10+ years of experience leading high caliber cross-functional technology teams in high-growth environments
- Demonstrated successful track record creating a high-performing, collaborative culture that continuously ships high-quality, institutional-grade products and solutions
- Technical expertise to drive architectural decisions, both in applications and systems infrastructure; deep knowledge of key architectural principles found in highly scalable systems
- Proven ability in running and scaling a team of engineering professionals, attracting outstanding talent, and creating a culture of innovation and technical excellence.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills, including the ability to present engineering strategy to the Board and investors
- Known as an inspirational, emotionally-intelligent leader, who builds strong relationship networks and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Blockchain, fintech or banking experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent area is preferred.