World Mobile Head of Social Media & Growth 3.7bn people are unconnected. That means half the world's population don’t have access to the education, identity and business opportunities that the
World Mobile Head of Social Media & Growth
3.7bn people are unconnected. That means half the world’s population don’t have access to the education, identity and business opportunities that the internet brings. World Mobile is on a mission to change that. We’re combining balloons, blockchain and a hybrid mobile network to revolutionise the telco industry, change the lives of millions who are currently unconnected, and to bring a new ‘sharing economy’ to all.
Want to help us on our journey? We’re looking for a Head of Social Media & Growth that can deliver an exceptional social media strategy. Have you got what it takes to grow social media channels that serve a blockchain product across the globe and launch mobile networks in Zanzibar, Kenya and then across the rest of Africa and the world? Want to deliver in a hyper-paced, rapidly developing atmosphere? Want to be part of a blockchain business and be at the start of a mobile revolution? Then this could be the job for you.
You’ll be a key member of the team charged with developing and implementing our marketing strategy and plan and making sure we deliver explosive growth across all our markets.
So what’s the role?
- Develop a highly engaging social media strategy to promote our blockchain product globally as well as promoting the launch of our networks in Zanzibar and Kenya.
- Flawlessly plan and execute content across different platforms while continually optimising
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels, adapting content to suit different channels and different audiences
- Work with the content department to create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
Working hours and location
- We are truly global and remote company, and we have teams based in almost every time zone
- You’ll need to be able to have at least 4 -hours during your regular workday that overlap with 9:00-–18:00 CET.
The skills you’ll need
- A proven track record of delivery and success in working in a highly innovative social media role
- Passionate and knowledgeable) about crypto and blockchain
- The ability to network and put yourself at the heart of the crypto conversation and build key contacts in the community
- A highly analytical mind and the ability to use GA and FB Insights to continually optimise performance
- A creative understanding of social media and what works
- Motivated and self-starting personality with the drive to succeed
- A strong commercial understanding underpinning your marketing skills
- An eye for detail, the ability to communicate clearly at all levels of management
- Ideally a knowledge of telco
- 3 years+ experience in a relevant role
- Remote working from any location
- Competitive salary
- Paid holiday
- Bonus scheme
- A chance to be part of something revolutionary