Job description We’re looking for a Head of Security Research to build and lead a team to research, find, exploit, and fix novel vulnerabilities and attacks in the blockchain ecosystem. You will be re
We’re looking for a Head of Security Research to build and lead a team to research, find, exploit, and fix novel vulnerabilities and attacks in the blockchain ecosystem. You will be responsible for driving initiatives from inception through execution. An ideal candidate is hands-on, can find vulnerabilities with the team, drive the areas of research, and clearly communicate and present findings to multiple types of audiences both in written and verbal form.
– Build, lead and retain a high-performing team of Security Researchers that will find substantial vulnerabilities in the blockchain ecosystem.
– Comfortable making hands-on contributions to the code and projects.
– Clearly communicate and present findings at technical blogs, conferences, and working groups.
– Develop software for reverse engineering, program analysis, and security tools as needed to accomplish security research goals.
– Communicate clear priorities to the team and make clear trade-offs in a sometimes complex and ambiguous environment.
– Coach, mentor, and provide opportunities for security researchers to grow their career.
Desired Experience :
– You have a storied history in public reporting vulnerabilities in widely used software and/or participating in vulnerability research projects.
You have found and reported vulnerabilities in deployed smart contracts.
– You are a hands-on technical leader with experience managing security researchers and delivering high quality, relevant research in public forums.
– Experience building, leading and growing a security focused research team that found substantial vulnerabilities.
– Exceptional communication skills and experience balancing diverse priorities in a fair and transparent manner.
– Experienced working in a nimble, fast moving and scaling startup environment.
– Proven ability to work across different functions and being able to adjust communication according to the intended audience.
– High EQ and personable approach to management with a focus on coaching and mentoring.
– You can derive clarity from complexity and communicate clear direction to individuals and the team.
– You have experience establishing processes that enable teams to move quickly while reliably delivering results
– Experience leading distributed or remote teams.
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, CDI
Statut : Cadre
Salaire : 180 000,00€ à 200 000,00€ par an
- Périodes de Travail de 8 Heures