Who we are: We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. By adding new products to ou
We’re an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. By adding new products to our portfolio, beyond on-chain data – we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
At its core, Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
Head of Sales (m/f/d). Fully Remote. Focus on institutional sales.
About the role:
Help us build and grow our Institutional clients’ business by setting up high-performance sales and customer support functions that manage the end-to-end customer lifecycle.
As a Head of Sales, you will be responsible for building up the sales and customer support functions to accelerate Glassnode’s Institutional client (e.g. hedge funds, crypto funds, asset managers, banks) growth and achieve your targets.
Together with your team, you will manage the holistic customer lifecycle across lead generation, acquisition, management, upselling, and retention. In addition, you will have the opportunity to implement a high-performance customer support function that answers our clients’ questions.
You can be located anywhere in the CET or EST time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.
What will you do:
- Sales (Managing the Institutional sales and customer lifecycle)
- Define and execute a sales strategy and goals to source, convert and manage Glassnode Institutional clients
- Define and build a smooth sales process and optimize the tool set up together with the Sales Operations
- Co-develop sales reporting and forecasting with Sales Operations to manage sales teams and communicate progress to Glassnode leadership
- Sell directly to key Glassnode Institutional customers
- Ensure retention rate targets are met and churn is proactively managed
- Customer support
- Build up and manage a customer support team based on KPIs and implement customer support tools e.g., Zendesk
- Ensure exceptional client experience, report on defined Customer Support metrics, and implement customer surveys e.g. overall experience, satisfaction, and onboarding to inform customer support.
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales leadership experience managing a team of 5-10 or more
- Experience in SaaS, preferably in the start-up or fintech
- Proven ability to create impactful teams and lead them to success
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skillsExcellent negotiation skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience in setting up and scaling a sales organization and sales processes incl. sales tech stack
- Proven successful experience in leading and developing Account Executives, Customer Success Mgrs., Sales Ops
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
- Customer support:
- Experience in organizing and scaling a well-performing and highly-rated customer support team and processes and implementing the necessary Tech to support it
What we offer
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join a young, self-funded and already profitable company in a future-proof market
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment, we need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering – you will help us figure out what we’d need to stand out as the workplace of the future, we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too – this year we went to Lisbon for a week, and more adventures are coming
Glassnode is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and empower each individual who joins us. Glassnode commits to a transparent, inclusive, non-discriminatory recruitment process and employment.