Establishing and implementing compliance standards, policies and procedures. Producing financial crime policies and procedures to meet....
UKDE is looking for a Head of Risk and Compliance to join our fast-
paced team in London.
- Establishing and implementing compliance standards, policies and procedures.
- Producing financial crime policies and procedures to meet
- regulatory requirements
- Developing and implementing risk management strategies
- and polices
- Reviewing and implementing KYC and AML procedures
- Preparing and submitting applications for EMI and Crypto
- Ensuring that financial crime requirements are considered as
- part of the development of new products
- Providing internal advice and training on compliance related
- topics, policies and procedures
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with
- colleagues based in London and in China
- Extensive experience at a senior level in financial service sector
- Registered as a Senior Manager with the FCA
- In-depth knowledge and experience of UK payment and e-
- money regulations
- Experience of EMI application and as a qualified senior
- manager for EMI application
- Experience of dealing with financial services regulators
UKDE is a London based fintech company focusing on digital
finance and blockchain technology services. UKDE aims at
becoming a global fintech service leader integrating blockchain
technology implementation, digital financial settlement and
venture investment services.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent