Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, New York, London and Sin
- Live and breathe software quality, and lose sleep over sub-par software products.
- Manage, train and nurture a Test Automation and Quality Assurance team. Expect the team to be internationally distributed, including “offshore” locations.
- Define and build best-in-class processes, practices and toolchains to integrate testing through our entire software development and continuous delivery process.
- Ensure test processes for new applications and features are designed into the product development process.
- Collaborate closely with engineering leads, product managers and leadership to continuously improve the quality of our products and architect test harnesses for continuous testing.
- Identify areas of improvement in the platform and process and define remedial measures to fix them.
- Set benchmark metrics for software quality across the product organization and work with team leads to define a way to measure, meet and exceed them.
- Partner with product teams to define, develop and implement test requirements for new product features.
- Assess overall product quality approach. Plan, execute, monitor and validate testing processes.
- Develop test plans for each new release that includes test strategy for all new product functionality.
- Track defects identified outside of validation processes and develop plans to ensure there are tests in place to capture the defects.
- Develop new automated tests as needed.
- Become a Ledger solution expert to thoroughly analyze all use-case scenarios.
- Develop project plans and budgeting.
- 10+ years of Quality Assurance design, development, execution, test automation, test plan, test case implementation and delivery.
- Functional and non-functional testing (scalability).
- Component, integration, and end-to-end quality assurance.
- Management role in defining and implementing an overall software development quality life-cycle approach
- Experience with international management, including “offshore” teams.
- Experience with test automation frameworks (Selenium, Cypress, …).
- Ability to work effectively with internal teams to define scope, goals, project plans and deliverables.
- Define and monitor project dependencies, milestones, timelines, and budgets to ensure adherence to project requirements.
- Software development skills.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Excellent presentation and written communication.
- Engineering degree.
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- High performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products