Our client has created a novel platform for buying, selling and experiencing in AR and VR NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens). Track and influence media coverage....
Our client has created a novel platform for buying, selling and experiencing in AR and VR NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens). If you know NFTs you know how much potential they have within the whole Bitcoin and Blockchain space which some regard as the future of banking and currency. Others simply think they are cool and worth collecting. If you don’t know NFTs then maybe you should start your research!
Our client has partnered with film studios, TV companies, major artists, music stars and other exciting IP owners to create NFTs that are for the mainstream and with significant investment, plus a multi-million Turnover already generated in the last 12 months, our client is now keen to kick-on and build a world-class Marketing team to support further growth.
The Head of Public Relations (PR) will design and implement marketing strategies that cultivate our client’s relationships with media, engage their target audience and boost their brand awareness.
If you’re interested in leading the PR agenda to write effective press releases, build online communities and coordinate events, we would like to speak with you. You will use your creative ideas to drive PR initiatives that’ll bring long-term success. Also, you’ll coordinate with internal teams (e.g. Marketing and Design) to maximise brand consistency in all advertising efforts. Ultimately, you will promote and maintain a positive image of our client’s company, while ensuring strong online and offline brand presence.
- Set objectives for PR and monitor performance
- Maximise brand presence on various channels (e.g. web, Press and social media)
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with media and influential professionals
- Arrange interviews and press releases to promote the company and its products/services
- Ensure brand consistency in all advertising efforts
- Organise PR events to increase awareness of the company
- Assign tasks and projects to the PR team (you will also need to build out the team as the company grows)
- Track and influence media coverage
- Report on PR campaigns’ results
- Manage sensitive issues to maintain company’s good reputation
- Proven work experience as a Public Relations (PR) Manager or Senior Manager or similar role
- Solid experience coordinating successful PR campaigns
- Expertise in different social networks, including Facebook and Twitter
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with confidence to serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Creative abilities
- Team management skills
- Ability to foster long-term relationships with key professionals
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
If you are interested to learn more about this role and feel you have the right experience, please apply and we will be in touch.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£65,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Consumer Public Relations: 5 years (preferred)