Description This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make their mark in a people-focused high growth business. This is a strategic role, but one that needs a hands-on and a responsible oper
- Working with the executive and leadership team, set and drive the talent strategy
- Hire the best: Your focus will be on hiring quality candidates with agility and speed to find the best talent for CogX. Using innovative tools and methods available to find the best candidates
- Taking control of the end-to-end recruitment flow you will assist in developing great specifications of both jobs and people, overseeing candidate attraction and engagement. Create and bring to life a best-in-class employee experience.
- Work collaboratively across the businesses to enable a high-performance environment, overseeing great quality performance conversations and promote a high performing culture across the business. Coach and develop our people leaders to bring out the best in their teams
- Champion diversity and equitable opportunity. Educate, challenge and influence the business to create balanced and effective teams with a diverse range of skill and experience. Drive D&I initiatives across recruitment, ensuring campaigns reach a diverse candidate pool.
- Constantly source and build relationships with potential candidates and past candidates to maintain a strong pipeline for future vacancies.
- Building talent data to allow insights and enable action-oriented conversations with stakeholders around retention and development of key talent.
- Be the point of contact for the business and effectively manage employee issues and all documentation.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
The preferred candidate MUST have
- Multiple years of experience in People Operations or equivalent in a high growth tech or tech-enabled company (e.g. VC backed) or similar
- Used to working in a fast paced, evolving environment, comfortable with ambiguity and thinking on your feet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven experience in building relationships with candidates and internal stakeholders.
- Very organised, self motivated with a strong capacity to recognise priorities, whilst being process oriented.
- Able to influence and work with a wide range of stakeholders
- You’ll have a passion for continuous development, bringing ideas to the table to enhance the talent offering.
- Experience using G suite
- Experience using an ATS
- Experience of working in a start up/scale up
Generous Share Options
CogX is a community bringing together global leaders, the technology industry and the public at scale to explore the biggest transformation opportunities of our time to discuss the challenges along the way and to address the question, “How do we get the next 10 years right?”.
For its inaugural event in 2017 the CogX Festival had over 1000 attendees and has scaled exponentially to an audience of over 840,000 unique viewers in 2021. The 2022 CogX Festival and Leadership Summit will return to Kings Cross and bring together 35,000 people to hear from 1,000 speakers across 20 topics and 11 stages. All exploring AI, Blockchain, the Metaverse, Transformational Technologies and Leadership. The Festival has always had a strong Impact focus and has been referred to as “combining the polish of Davos with the heart of a meet up”.