From this they are able to offer significant savings on energy bills, bring renewables of all sizes to the mainstream market, and enable large consumers to meet…...
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a business who have developed an innovative energy exchange system, harnessing the power of blockchain, AI and IoT, to create local energy markets (LEM) and virtual power plants (VPP).
From this they are able to offer significant savings on energy bills, bring renewables of all sizes to the mainstream market, and enable large consumers to meet their net zero carbon emission target.
We are looking for a Head of Origination to build up a generation portfolio. You will bring generators to the system relying on your experience and long-term relationships. Must be a self- starter, but also work well within the team and in collaboration with partners to win, onboard and deliver new business revenue from targeted prospects. We are looking for someone who is experienced enough to understand the value of this product and want to be a part of innovation within the energy industry.
- Origination of various renewable assets and structuring of innovative p2p PPAs.
- Development, negotiation and closing of p2p PPAs with Corporate, Utilities, Traders, Communities, and Commercial and Industrial generators.
- Origination of energy from small, medium and large size generators.
- Development of new aspects of p2p market in relation to renewable assets, working closely with the board of directors.
- Meeting the origination targets set by the board
- Experience in the retail energy markets and working in the sector for at least 5-6 years
- Experience in the current procurement process of renewable energy
- Risk management and Commodities Trading
- Financial Modelling
- Track-record of origination from different types of generators: independent, corporate,
- community Energy groups.
- Track-record of building origination portfolio to the volume of 300MW in three years.
- A degree in finance, business, or any relevant fields (desirable)