Input to and support of the due diligence process to flush out integration requirements. Work with the Ledger leadership team on formulating an integration…...
Ledger is a fast-growing leader in cryptocurrency security and infrastructure for blockchain applications.
Headquartered in Paris, with offices in multiple countries across Europe, North America and Asia, Ledger has a team of 250 + and an aggressive hiring plan for the next couple of years.
Ledger is well funded with an aggressive growth agenda that will that has M&A as a critical component of execution.
In this context of strong growth, LEDGER is looking to grow the M&A team, recruiting for a Head of M&A Integration, based either in Paris or London.
- Input to and support of the due diligence process to flush out integration requirements
- Work with the Ledger leadership team on formulating an integration strategy and execution plan covering process, systems, infrastructure and people:
- Delivery of improvement requirements identified during due diligence
- Post-close value capture
- Integration of technology, legal and financial reporting
- Streamlining of infrastructure such as offices and data centres
- Alignment of employee benefits and payroll processes
- Alignment of operational processes
- Support development of retention plans
- Manage delivery and ongoing recalibration of the integration plan
- Create and manage messaging to newly integrated employees
- Define and track key milestones/metrics aligned with transaction value drivers and synergy plan
- Implement a repeatable integration playbook
You will have a demonstrated:
- 7+ years business experience in a relevant operational role including a minimum of 3 years of experience in Integration
- Direct experience in M&A execution and integration either in-house or with a consulting firm working with technology focussed acquisitions
- Ability to create and manage project plans and broad cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with all phases of an acquisition process
- Ability to influence, advise and push back on executives to drive the integration agenda
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to analyze and synthesize, problem solving.
- Competitive remuneration and employee shareholding: access to EQUITY according to the company’s current plan
- Relocation assistance if needed
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external training and conference attendance
- High performance equipment for your work
- Aggressive paid-off policy
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental and vision coverage
- Annual company outing for Ledger Days; annual parties, snacks and drinks on the premises
- Employee discount on Ledger products.
Ledger ensures fairness to all during the hiring process, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age