Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after
Our consumer apps teams are creating innovative and entertaining apps for everyday life. Our mission to entertain the world goes beyond gaming. The apps we create are downloaded and used by millions of people around the world, with a central focus on the US.
Blitz is a gaming platform launched by Voodoo in 2021, allowing players to compete in mobile games for real cash prizes (head-up, tournaments, leagues, etc.). It is leveraging Voodoo’s unique game portfolio as well as exclusive games crafted for Blitz to engage users in a fun and rewarding way.
We are looking for an experienced LiveOps Manager, or Product Manager, who will play a key role in the creation of our real-money gaming platform by leading our monetization strategy.
- Design overall monetization strategy including IAP (deposit), Advertizing
- Manage special events, competitions, promotions, quests and other metagame features for existing users
- Track marketing metrics and be responsible for mazimizing users deposits and ad revenues
- Set specific marketing strategies to retain customers
- Suggest new methods to address customers’ needs
- Conduct market research to follow trends and competition
- Strong analytical mindset
- You have a passion for mass-market mobile apps and games
- True passion for understanding consumers’ social gaming behavior and tolerance for ambiguity
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience in the Gaming industry, especially with mobile casual games
- Experience in the Gambling industry
- Experience working with Mixpanel