Head Of Finance for Yolo Investments
Are you a finance professional looking for an exciting leadership opportunity? Our Yolo Investments department seeks a dynamic Head of Finance to join our Guernsey team. The Head of Financ
Are you a finance professional looking for an exciting leadership opportunity?
Our Yolo Investments department seeks a dynamic Head of Finance to join our Guernsey team.
The Head of Finance would lead the Yolo Investments financial reporting process, including the coordination of the audit and the production of consolidated financial accounts.
Working at our company means working at a young, international, and fast-paced fintech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to impact an organization’s growth and are craving responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun
️ Your daily tasks will be
- Supervise the Junior Accountant, and review day to day accounting function, including payments process and payroll
- Review monthly management accounts, perform analysis on the companies results and report findings to the Board of Directors
- Manage the cashflow for the Yolo Investments entities
- Ensure compliance with local reporting standards, as well as Guernsey company law and regulations
- Monitor compliance with IFRS or local GAAP
- Lead the process for the preparation of annual financial statements
- Lead on audit engagements for the Yolo Investments companies and ensure these are completed to required timetables
- Prepare technical papers on new accounting standards and their impacts
- Assist on ad hoc accounting projects for the wider Yolo Group when necessary
️ What we expect from you
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent technical accounting skills (IFRS)
- High professional standards, inquisitive nature and readiness to challenge
- Accounting qualification with minimum 5 years PQE
- Auditing background within an international group is a must (doesn’t have to be Big 4)
- Experience in relevant industries (gaming, fintech, investments), is a bonus
- Experience of working in a group reporting function and Commercial business experience is a bonus, including the preparation of group consolidated accounts in a multi-currency environment
What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Generous learning & development package (personal development plan & trainings, company-wide knowledge sharing & trainings)
- Opportunity to invest in the Group’s own venture fund, Yolo Investments
- 5 health days per year, and private health insurance
- Celebrating together! Birthday day off, paid vacation days to celebrate personal life achievements, e.g., child’s first school day, engagement, marriage, etc.
- Most legendary events and networking opportunities with colleagues across the whole Group
If you feel excited but want to hear more, don’t hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo’s disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on “to the moon”.