PixelPlex is a leading product development and outsourcing company. Since 2013 we have been focusing on blockchain development and consulting services, yet our expertise also spans AI, AR/VR, IoT, and
PixelPlex is a leading product development and outsourcing company. Since 2013 we have been focusing on blockchain development and consulting services, yet our expertise also spans AI, AR/VR, IoT, and mobile.
Our offices are located in London, New York, Seoul, Tokyo and Pfäffikon.
Our professional experts from Web, Mobile, Blockchain, QA, BA, PM, and UI/UX departments work with both world-renowned brands and promising startups and always strive to deliver top results.
At the moment we are looking for an experienced Head of Engineering.
– Managing web development processes;
– Maintaining current app development processes, as well as implementing and debugging new ones;
– Participating in the technical development of project implementation plans;
– Ensuring the smooth functioning of launched projects;
– Producing and maintaining documentation related to technical departments’ internal processes;
– Arranging and managing the work and growth of technical departments.
– At least 5 years of experience in development;
– Experience in managing development teams for at least 2 years in large service companies;
– Successful experience in implementing software development processes;
– Experience in building scalable high-load systems;
– Experience working on projects with microservice architecture, deep understanding of the principles of building interactions between microservices;
– Proficiency in developing Node.js applications using the Nest.js framework;
– Experience with Docker and orchestration systems (Docker compose, Kubernetes);
– Experience working with services such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis;
– Experience with relational and non-relational databases;
– Deep understanding of application development principles;
– English B2 and higher;
– Knowledge of blockchain technologies will be a plus.
What we offer:
– Decent salary;
– Flexible working hours;
-Three fully paid sick days during the first calendar year; five sick days per year from the second year onwards;
– Interesting projects and the opportunity to introduce/implement your own ideas;
– English language courses as well as a speaking club in the office;
– Compensation for education activities and technical literature;
– A bright corporate life (birthday greetings from the company, hockey tournaments, etc.).
We are looking forward to seeing you in our team!
Job Type: Full-time