SKILLS Must have: User Research Other Required: Brand Development Strategy Nice to have: User Interface Design DESCRIPTION We're looking for an experienced Designer that loves to balance strat
Brand Development Strategy
User Interface Design
- Contribute to the overall Design strategy (UI, UX, Brand);
- Work closely with product, tech, and marketing teams in order to push Talent Protocol forward;
- Work within a distributed team;
- Identify trade-offs between short and long-term product goals:
- Design and test low-fidelity prototypes;
- Conduct research using different methods. Qualitative methods are a must, quantitative methods a plus, but you need to integrate learnings from both.
- You have the ability to bring overview projects from an idea to a live product.
- You have a strong portfolio of previous product design work showcasing visual and UX design skills.
- You have proficiency with prototyping tools.
You get stuff done. You’ll have (often ambiguous) responsibilities ranging from marketing to community, to product. You should be taking it upon yourself to always be learning and find new things to work on.
You understand Web3. You know how crypto communities operate and communicate, and you have a profound understanding of cryptocurrencies, blockchain, and DeFi.
You’re entrepreneurial. This role is autonomous – you’re really excited about proposing and testing ideas based on issues and opportunities you see.
- Fully remote and flexible work hours, because you can’t time a creative process.
- A highly competitive salary and other arrangements (including a % of $TAL tokens);
- A minimum of 24 vacation days per year.
- We don’t monitor time, only productivity. We assume that an equivalent full-time is made of 237 days of work (365 days per year – 2*52 for weekends – 24 for holidays). For part-time we will discuss;
Important note: July, 2022 our Core Team will start working on a 4-day work week model. You can opt for working four days in a row or spread the workload over the week.