As the new Head of Customer Experience of Sorare, you’ll build the best experience for Sorare Managers during the dozens of touchpoints with the company along…...
At Sorare, we’re designing a delightful experience where fans can connect with their favourite football players. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: to become the game within the game.
We’re starting with a fantastically real football game where any football fan can become a manager. We incorporate fun and play, we infuse magic and joy, we make experiences that amaze and delight.
Come shape the future of Blockchain-powered football collectibles, you’ll have a massive impact from day 1 as part of the founding team. Freedom, autonomy and ownership are all part of the deal.
We’re backed by a world-class team and with funding totalling over $60million, we’re ready to take the world by storm.
We can’t wait to have you join the club.
As the new Head of Customer Experience of Sorare, you’ll build the best experience for Sorare Managers during the dozens of touchpoints with the company along their multi-year journey.
You’ll join an organization where the community is at the center of everything we do. We listen to them, engage and act. You’ll have a key impact on how we convert users to Managers and retain them over time. You’ll leverage one of the most thriving communities the entertainment space will ever see.
You’ll be the architect behind the most human and friendly experience for our Managers.
As Head of Customer Experience at Sorare, you’ll be responsible for:
- Setting up our long-term customer support vision.
- Hiring and management of the customer experience team.
- Taking care of our customers via email and social media.
- Scaling our customer support to handle our growth from 0 to dozens of million of customers.
- Working continuously with developers and the product team to improve our customer-centric product (UX issues, bug reports).
- UX writing, copywriting: website and apps wording, error messages, FAQs and contextual help resources, blog posts.
- Prior experience managing a Customer Experience team
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Passionate about Football and Sorare
- Tech savvy
- Desire to work in Paris full-time
Why join us?
- Ambition – Join an early-stage startup with demonstrated traction and the global ambition to create a category leader
- Impact – Joining our small team, you will be highly impactful from the beginning. We’re looking to hire talented, autonomous people who can bring their expertise to shape the game and company as we grow
- Stock Options – We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care – We offer fully subsidised/covered health care
- Gym Membership – We like our employees to be able to spend time on their health. We will cover the monthly membership to our local gym
- Holidays – We offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year, in addition to the national holidays (between 7 and 11 days depending on the year)
- Latest Tech – When you join Sorare, you will be awarded €2500 to spend on equipment such as monitors, computer, etc
- Lunch Vouchers – Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses via meal vouchers
- Relocation – Employees relocating to Paris will be assisted with the move, to make it as easy and enjoyable as possible
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note, we speak English in the studio, please submit your application in English so we can review.