Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but we have teams working remotely all over the world. Are you an experienced Head of Creative? Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you pass
Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but we have teams working remotely all over the world.
Are you an experienced Head of Creative? Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about Crypto and NFT?
Confident you have what it takes to work with some of the best Crypto & NFT minds in the market?
If so, you’re in the right place!
NFT Launchpad is a brand / project backed by marketing giant Finixio. We’re already aligned with some of the best crypto clients and projects currently (and soon to be!) on the market, and are currently building our very own NFT marketplace, set to further our efforts to dominate this industry.
- Creating, developing, and growing our NFT creative direction, engaging our users with only the highest quality digital assets and collectables
- Develop a creative strategy for the NFTs that spans across all channels including marketing, product, and partnerships
- Provide art direction guidance to team members
- You will explore, problem solve and communicate creative ideas to stakeholders in the form of visual explorations and inspiring presentations
- Communicate design direction, decisions, and rationale directly with Co-Founders, PR/marketing and growth team
- Ensuring the quality, performance, and timely execution of creative initiatives
- Engage with stakeholders on milestones, providing clear communication of plans and providing visibility of progress, risks and deliverables
- Work closely with Growth and PR/Marketing team to build all materials
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a fast-growing environment
- Strong knowledge and passion for NFTs/Crypto, experience with NFT related projects is a must
- Ability & passion to create a significant impact on the NFT project and the mission
- Strong sense of marketing
- Proficiency in using Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Premiere Pro, etc.
- Experience with illustration, printing knowledge, photo shooting, video shooting or 3D
- Experience with using Figma
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- An entrepreneurial and commercially driven mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment (Crypto space).
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ️ 33/30 free paid days
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- Opportunity for professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 50 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.