We're working with a fast growing tech start-up in the crypto space! Based in London and Australia with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe
We’re working with a fast growing tech start-up in the crypto space! Based in London and Australia with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe, and Australia. Used by thousands of cryptocurrency investors, accountants and the preferred tax partner for a number of leading cryptocurrency exchanges.
They are looking for an experienced Head of Content Strategy who will drive growth and brand awareness through an exceptional, relevant, evergreen and product focused content strategy. They are looking for the strategy to be built in a data driven manner. You will create and drive a high performing team to execute on SEO content, Blog, and Video strategy.
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
- Continuous evolution of strategy is a must. Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness
- The development of a strategic content calendar related to product verticals, announcements, upcoming events, PR opportunities.
- Supervising writers, editors, content strategists, video creators to be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, comms, and style.
- Developing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content re-purposing, including the real time implementation of content strategies
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioural metrics and timely industry trends.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in the crypto/fintech industry or at minimum a strong passion for the space
- Experience of building a high level content strategy that unifies all brand and growth objectives
- 5-8 years of experience in some combination of relevant fields, i.e. creative production, content marketing, copywriting & editing
- The understanding of how a start-up organisation runs and previous experience in a similar business.
- Portfolio of content (i.e. published writing, web content, videos, slide content etc) and demonstrated excellence in content marketing in B2C SaaS/Fintech/Crypto.
- Track record of leading high performing content teams
- £100,000 – £130,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7222 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Grace Morgan.
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Grace Morgan