Working at Bitfury: Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at Bitfury ensure our team members possess the ability to think out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an “owner of the company” mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing. We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a “do good” mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to detail — because if we are not able to do the little things right, we will never be able to do big things right.
Internal Controls Statement
Bitfury commits to integrity and ethical values and recognises the importance of the ethical culture, which is the core foundation for setting an effective internal control environment. We ensure that all Bitfury members are aware of organisational ethics and internal control policies. By effective implementation and execution of internal controls, we are helping to safeguard and minimise the risk to its objectives, reduce risks and protect assets while also ensuring record accuracy, promoting operational efficiency, and encouraging adherence to policies, rules, regulations, and laws.
Content marketing strategy and implementation & project management.
The Head of Content is responsible for strategising, planning, and overseeing/ implementing long or short-form content creation for various channels including the blog, social media, ads, website, decks, one-pagers, reports, questionnaires, applications, & events, as well as managing PR and other external publications, including partner and customer collaborations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing and implementing a comprehensive content calendar based on quantitative and qualitative analytics for all departments, with the flexibility to tweak the calendar as needed.
- Understanding of key target audiences and competitor SWOT reporting, along with market landscape research and how to apply this knowledge to a content strategy.
- Ability to balance ongoing team content planning eg. daily social media, weekly blogs, monthly newsletters, and quarterly reports, with ad hoc projects, eg. webinars or hackathons.
- Managing a centralised content library and ensuring the latest branded and designed content is being used by all departments, especially the sales team using decks and one-pagers.
- An understanding of SaaS and the current and upcoming products and services Crystal has to offer, with the ability to convert that information into engaging and understandable content.
- The Head of Content will lead the rest of the content team in collaboration with the marketing team, writing briefs and overseeing a team of content creators from project start to finish.
- 3+ years’ experience in content management with 1+ years’ experience in leadership
- Fluent level of English (Current C2 level in written and spoken English)
- Creative outlook supported by strong writing and digital marketing skills
- Experience in proofreading, editing, and reviewing content by others is essential
- Ability to go between long-form content and short-form copy as needed
- Can work independently but can also follow a brief to the letter when needed
- Working knowledge of best practices for niche PR and third-party media content
- Working knowledge of blockchain/ fintech/ high-tech industries
- Research, strategic, and planning skills related to content marketing
- An excellent communicator, who can see the overall picture and has an eye for detail
- Experience working with WordPress, Buffer, Asana, Teams, and similar digital platforms
- Experience in hiring, budgeting, and coordinating a large content team, with freelancers
- Deep understanding of cryptocurrencies and blockchain, related to compliance analytics
- As a remote-first company, you can work from anywhere, but to join weekly company calls and meet daily deadlines, it will be easiest if you’re in a European time zone.