Head of Content
Head of Content Job details Posted 03 March 2023 Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum LocationCity of London Job type Permanent
Head of Content
**NEW ROLE** Head of Content / Remote/Hybrid / Finance/Crypto
A new and ambitious marketing agency is on mission to provide the first class blockchain based solutions to reach their audience.
They work with leading blockchain projects to help elevate their marketing strategy, helping them to reach their goals.
It’s an exciting time to join a fast-growing business with an ambitious team! They work remotely, with the option to pop into their swanky offices in the heart of the city if you fancy (great buzz, amazing décor!)
They are on the lookout for a Head of Content to join a fast growing business, currently in the startup phase. The post holder work closely with the directors, you will have real ownership and lead on strategy & execution of marketing their blockchain projects.
You will be someone commercially savvy and revenue driven, always ready to push the bar with content – someone able to measure and optimise content performance to drive acquisition and sales.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to be part of a something big, right at the start. You’ll be given a great deal of autonomy to implement your own ideas.
Responsibilities – Head of Content
- Creating a world class content marketing strategy involving dozens of media partners, across numerous countries, to be able to promote our clients.
- Management of multiple teams and agencies to be able to deliver on the designed content strategy.
- Identifying new strategies and tactics in order to be able to help our clients gain further visibility through content marketing.
- Management of a 6-figure monthly budget
- Driving revenue for clients via content marketing
Requirements – Head of Content
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Content Marketing position, ideally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Demonstrated success in running and implementing content and social media programs with clear KPIs.
- Familiarity and experience in developing multiple content formats including blogs, videos, guides, case studies etc.
- Good understanding of how search engine optimisation and content marketing overlap.
- Good understanding or experience in the blockchain or crypto industry
Up to £70,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/