Excellent Package + Bonus & Share Options. Major Banking Group, Crypto Start-up. This new Crypto Brokerage Exchange, backed by a major banking group, are…...
This new Crypto Brokerage Exchange, backed by a major banking group, are bringing best market practices into the digital asset ecosystem. They now seek a Head of Compliance to be responsible for implementing Compliance & Financial Risk Framework, Policies in the business’ Irish entity. As the MLRO you will oversee compliance for trade, market and communications surveillance and local reporting obligations.
This is a wonderful opportunity in the exciting world crypto trading and comes with a great package and an excellent share options scheme.
- Act as the primary liaison for relevant regulatory authorities.
- Assess regulatory risks associated with new and existing products and markets.
- Approve new assets, new products and new business initiatives (as relevant).
- Review and approve new transactions (as relevant)
- Assist with the implementation of the product compliance framework
- Oversee and control of compliance monitoring and surveillance programmes.
- Assist with the development and enforcement of product standards and controls.
- Engage with Regulatory authorities & obtain appropriate regulatory certifications.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of regulations apply to a crypto-asset brokerage and exchange, particularly AMLD5 and Criminal Justice Act 2021.
- Good understanding of MiFID II, MiFIR, EMIR and MAR advantageous.
- Strong grasp of the business’s operating models and the role of a matched principal crypto-asset broker and exchange.
- Understanding of the regulatory risks relevant and associated with a financial markets generally and, ideally, cryptoassets
- Expertise in risk identification & assessment, controls development, monitoring and reporting.