The conquest of the Blockchain space Cometh is a web3 gaming studio with a mission to create next gen blockchain games and build B2B solutions to drive the adoption of blockchain in the video gam
The conquest of the Blockchain space
Cometh is a web3 gaming studio with a mission to create next gen blockchain games and build B2B solutions to drive the adoption of blockchain in the video game industry among others.
Cometh games showcase how blockchain bolsters the player experience through more resilient game designs and innovative narratives. In addition, Cometh offers blockchain white label solutions and integration expertise to game studios and brands alike to deploy their blockchain projects.
Since the launch of its first game in February 2021, Cometh has become one of the most active blockchain game studio.
- The public release for Cometh Battle, Cometh’s new free to play trading card game, happened in May 2022.
- Cometh raised $10 Million seed funding in May 2022.
- 6,600 Spaceships NFTs Minted
- More than 1 million rewards distributed to players.
We are currently looking for a Head of Community & Social Media to join our marketing team and meet the challenges of our strong growth!
The Head of Community/Social Media is responsible for the overall success of Cometh community strategies and social media communications to boost brand image, increase customer engagement and improve conversions.
- Lead Global community/social media strategies, planning and execution for Cometh brand, games and projects to grow and nurture communities of players and partners across current digital and social platforms (Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn…) and map out future channels.
- Take ownership for Community/Social Media content creative, calendars, impactful events and activations that drive engagement and positive sentiment.
- Build and lead innovative community an social media programs that drive an impact. Develop best in class processes and workflows to run community and social media operations.
- Manage all related Community/Social media budgets and resources, ensuring we meet marketing KPIs, ROI and goals. Track social media/community key performance metrics to maximize results and report progress.
- Develop and manage community/social media agencies’ relationships and deliverables.
- Work closely with Dev team and the rest of the marketing team to ensure community engagement strategies and roadmaps are aligned to publishing strategies and content production.
- Monitor community feedback and make recommendations on back of it to improve and expand the game experience and customer journey.
- Maintain strong understanding of competitors activity and community/social media trends.
- Develop and coach community team members.
- 5+ years of experience in social media and community management ideally from live services (gaming, entertainment), B2C tech companies or Web3.
- Track record of developing and delivering community and social programs, and content (across digital & social channels) impacting engagement and advocacy.
- High level capability across a balance of creative / strategic thinking, content creation, planning and execution.
- Proven cross-group collaboration, excellent communications and collaboration skills.
- Insight-driven: comfortable reading and analyzing data, using it to inform plans, prioritize investments, improve and optimize performance.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. French and English language fluency required.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority and attention to details
- Demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking in developing new ideas, approaching new and innovative ways of executing,
- Depth knowledge of content marketing and emerging social media platforms and their respective communities.
- Flexible, strives in fast changing situations and strong at multi-tasking.
- Team builder who develops and coaches team members to reach their own professional goals and empower team success.