ABOUT US Chiliz is a global fintech and blockchain company behind Socios.com the world’s first fan voting and rewards app. We have partnered with more than 120 of the most recogniza
Chiliz is a global fintech and blockchain company behind Socios.com the world’s first fan voting and rewards app.
We have partnered with more than 120 of the most recognizable sports and esports brands in the world to provide a blockchain-backed solution to boosting fan engagement.
Our partners include – The Los Angeles Lakers, New England Patriots, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, FC Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid, UFC, Brooklyn Nets, Galatasaray, Golden State Warriors, Manchester City FC, Davis Cup, and many more.
Our diverse and extraordinary team – that spans 30+ nationalities – are the driving force behind our success with creative thinking at the heart of anything and everything we do
OUR BRANDS & CHANNELS
Chiliz ($CHZ) is our digital currency for blockchain-backed platforms and products, as well as mainstream users, which powers Socios.com.
Socios.com is the world’s first fan voting and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Chiliz.net is a first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop crypto exchange for sports & entertainment products.
At Socios.com we are looking for a highly passionate and dedicated Head of Acquisition to join our growing Marketing team. We are looking for a well-rounded individual, willing to put in the time necessary to build a world-class performance marketing team. Having already partnered with some of the biggest sports teams in the world – FC Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Atletico de Madrid, UFC, PFL, AS Roma, Galatasaray, and AC Milan and many others, with a view of onboarding 50+ more clubs to the platform – we are a growing brand in the sports and entertainment space and are consistently being recognized for our action-packed and highly engaging fan content.
You will manage and lead the performance marketing team to drive traffic, acquire new customers, and generate new and repeat revenue growth. You will create bold online strategies, but at the same time willing to get your hands dirty, to deliver commercial results, build a solid data framework to define what success looks like, and work closely with the Marketing Director towards growth. This role will report to Global Marketing Director.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Development of customer acquisition strategy across all paid search channels including PPC, search, paid social, and display banner media campaigns;
- Experienced in bid management, conducting keyword research & competitor analysis;
- Target driven, showing the right skill set to drive the team in reaching the pre-defined team objectives;
- Creating a baseline for efficient reporting, professionally analyzing and interpreting data vis-a-vis business objectives, and feeding back to Marketing Director with proposed actions;
- An expert when it comes to conversion rate optimization for continued growth on a campaign level;
- Regularly testing new strategies, but also new tactics, creatives, and copy;
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to explore new strategic approaches, test new concepts, and grow our bottom line;
- Prepare analysis to help provide insights to the wider team/business;
- Deliver quarterly and annual budget & performance forecasts;
- Work closely with our BI team to manage regular reports for both wider business and marketing specific use;
- Conducting market research to identify potential suppliers who could meet an organization’s needs
- Ideally a minimum of 8 years’ experience in managing and optimizing the different traffic acquisition channels, paid, organic, emailing, affiliation, social campaigns;
- A very data-driven mindset and a focus on extracting and making decisions based on metrics. Used to working with different dashboards according to needs, establishing KPIs, measuring ROIs, etc..,;
- Accustomed to project management with ATL campaigns, with high budgets, according to the legal restrictions and potential audiences of each country;
- Aware of the potential of organic channels as a source of traffic generation and brand reputation generation, not only in search engines (SEO), but also in stores (ASO);
- Negotiation and organizational skills;
- Ability to deal effectively with people and communicate clearly in non-technical language
- Confidently in solely managing all paid media budgets and providing accurate monthly spend forecasts;
- You are commercially minded, appreciating and using the impact digital experiences have on customer outcomes and business results;
- You are keen and excited to become part of a completely data-driven business, working in highly regulated industry with a lot of complexity;
- Previous experience in the gambling, sport and cryptos sector is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
From receiving your application to joining us on this fantastic journey, our recruitment process is a fun and agile 3 step process, meaning that you won’t be left waiting to get an answer.
You’ll start off with an interview with one of our dedicated HR team members, you’ll then be given an assessment before a final stage interview with the hiring manager.
From working with some of the biggest and most recognisable sports teams in the world to creating unforgettable fan experiences, all while using blockchain technology, it’s never a dull day here at Chiliz.
You have the flexibility to split your time between working from home or from one of our beautiful offices in Madrid, Miami, London, Istanbul, Lyon, Gzira, or São Paulo, located at the very heart of these vibrant and cosmopolitan cities. And if there’s no office close to you, we’re cool with fully remote working too!
We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team spanning 30+ nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as we are.
Professional and personal development are very important to us and our package includes, depending on location and contractual agreement, a wellness allowance, private healthcare and a pension plan.
Together with a supportive and collaborative working environment and great company perks, above all, we give you the chance to be a part of the future.