The Head of AAA Transformation TA Support and R&D will be a key member of the Group IT Solution Area Data & Analytics as well as Automation & AI, driving strategy and execution in the area of…...
Our Exciting Opportunity!
The Head of AAA Transformation TA Support and R&D will be a key member of the Group IT Solution Area Data & Analytics as well as Automation & AI, driving strategy and execution in the area of automation, analytics and AI for enterprise & services workflows. The individual will be responsible for championing the transformation journey towards key organizations like Group IT, Group Function Technology, Group Function People, R&D, by leading Transformation Area (TA) Support and R&D. The role includes line management of four Business Transformation Leads as well as virtual team management of the TA engagement, bundling roles such as Solution Managers, Lead Data scientists, Analytics team leads and Innovation Drivers as well as significant delivery capabilities to deliver maximum business value to the stakeholders. The individual occupying this role will be dedicated to working cross-functionally partnering with different units and stakeholders on all levels, influencing strategies, objectives and targets of the unit. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in managing digital operational transformations and AAA initiatives specifically.
The role demands considerable flexibility in quickly adapting to shifting needs, and is encouraged to effectively cover a range of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Establish Automation, Analytics and AI and Transformation vision and strategy in set scope to drive business value through automation & AI offerings
- Lead engagements towards partners and organizations in Support functions and R&D
- Line Management of four robust Business Transformation Leads based in Sweden and India, as well as virtual team management for the wider TA team and business partners
- Product Lead for the AAA Product in the Shared Services Program
- Influence unit level priorities and roadmap to successfully manage the transformational aspects of Ericsson’s automation journey
- Ability to persevere, have persistent and continuous engagement to drive the digitalization agenda across business areas.
- Establish regular governance across levels to ensure partner alignment across the business area
- Work with BA, MA and GF AAA partners to provide the best possible solutions for Ericsson.
- Manage identification, assessment and prioritization of opportunities through discovery assessments and align dedication with respective unit sponsors
- Manage overall engagement steering in the unit(s), performance, benefit realization and long-term transformation agenda
- Collaborate with partners at different levels in the units and champion change and transformation enablement
- Provide thought leadership and shape the knowledge base within Automation & Artificial Intelligence areas
To be successful in the role you must have
- Ability to influence across the organization, effectively leading change, originating ideas, championing and gaining dedication
- Ability to communicate and drive engagement towards c-suite partners
- Ability to mentor and guide the business transformation leads to assess automation opportunities across the business areas.
- Good leadership capabilities leading business leadership aspects, as well as people leadership aspects such as work-life balance, individual performance management, career mentor etc
- Deep level of understanding and experience in technology strategy, operations transformation, technology adoption, digital transformation, one or more Automation & AI technologies (AI, RPA, Blockchain, cognitive, low code etc.)
- Good understanding of translating business strategy to automation and work to build plans to support transformation using technology
- Excellent senior partner management and presentation skills
- Recognized or developing leader with vision in automation
- Experience in handling high caliber teams and an orientation towards achieving results
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to present with confidence in front of an audience
- Management consulting or strategy & execution experience is a plus
- Master degree in Engineering or Business Administration
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for the next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Location for this role: Kista Sweden
Hiring Manager:Kanda Kumar, Director Automation & AI Transformation – Kanda.Kumar@Ericsson.com
Recruiter: Malin Hessel, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day to apply: June 21
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.