Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem. Sygnum is a technology-driven company offering financial se
Sygnum is a technology-driven company offering financial services for the digital asset economy. Our vision is to be the partner of choice to securely issue, store, trade and manage digital assets. Working from two of the world’s leading financial hubs – Singapore and Switzerland – we want to empower everyone, everywhere to create and have direct access to ownership and value. On our way to fulfill this mission our actions are based on a set of values that not only ensure the highest ethical standards, but also put our clients and partners at the center of everything we do.
- Lead a team of highly competent engineers to design, develop and implement key system and application architecture components that support the creation, transfer, and storage of digital assets.
- Build products that can interface with a variety of blockchain consensus mechanisms.
- Develop products that incorporate advanced private key and wallet components such as multi-sig, key sharding, and hardware security modules.
- Develop and implement software modules which integrate with various internal and exter-nal wallet systems.
- Articulate complex technical infrastructure and concepts clearly to a variety of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Diagnose and resolve system issues in production and external customer facing envi-ronments.
- Lead and coach direct reports in the blockchain engineering team.
- 2+ years of programming experience in Solidity.
- Experience working with High-Performance Distributed Ledger & Computing Systems in public and private cloud environments.
- 7+ years of experience of working with database (SQl, No SQL, Graph etc) systems, with expertise in cloud based data management applications and softwares.
- Understands how to work in Hybrid Cloud Environments & Cross Blockchain Frameworks.
- Experience Building Systems/Platforms/Solutions for Larger Businesses.
- Proven track record of building and delivering enterprise-class products.
- Strong computer system analysis and design skills in current methodologies and patterns for building scalable, performant, and robust blockchain Services.
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs. Familiarity in using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, bitbucket, etc..
- Experience with cloud-based platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud platform or similar.
- Experience building complex pipelines using automated workflow is a plus, e.g. Luigi, Airflow, Oozie or similar.
- Experience with parallel data processing is a plus, e.g. MapReduce, Hadoop, Spark or similar and with streaming technologies is a plus, e.g. Kafka and AWS Kinesis.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Flexible working time models and free coffee, tea on office premise.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings with the teams and plenty of jokes and laughs .
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!