Position Sygnum as the partner of choice for other Banks to use. Sygnum’s B2B banking platform to offer their clients access to Sygnum’s entire range of digital…...
We are looking for a Head B2B Sales to join our growing, high impact team in our office in Zurich.
- Position Sygnum as the partner of choice for other Banks to use
Sygnum’s B2B banking platform to offer their clients access to Sygnum’s entire range of digital assets to securely issue, store, trade
and manage digital assets
- Position Sygnum’s end-to-end tokenization platform as the go-to-solution for B2B entities/corporates to tokenize and list their assets to create investment opportunities for investors on the Sygnum platform
- Understand drivers and challenges of banks and corporates to successfully navigate the changing financial landscape and establish
a high degree of competence with clients around the value proposition of Sygnum’s B2B banking and tokenization offering
- Navigate client and partner organizations to drive awareness of Sygnum’s B2B banking and tokenization offerings and ensure stakeholder alignment at all levels
- Partner with Product teams, Engineering and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team towards developing customized B2B solutions
- Originate new business, cultivate relationships, engage prospects and close deals
- Build foundation of trust with clients by demonstrating an understanding of their needs and living the Sygnum values.
- Experience in building and nurturing relationships with Banks
and Corporates in a B2B environment
- Experience in developing corporate and customer strategies at various senior management levels in to maximize customer acquisition, retention, and profitability
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Banking infrastructure and financial markets; knowledge of distributed ledger technologies is a plus
- Relevant network and experience in communicating with institutional clients, especially Banks and Corporates including through digital channels
- Conceptual thinker with strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Great communicator, goal and results oriented, able to work with minimal direction
- Fluent in English, fluency in German and any other languages is a plus
Nice to have:
- Sales experience in the financial industry, consulting or Technology
- Knowledge of latest trends in the FinTech industry and cryptocurrencies/blockchain/ICO
- Corporate finance advisory knowledge
If this reads like your profile, please send us your application and cover letter. Even if you’re not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we’ll figure something out. Thank you.