Introduction At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM bu
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking to grow our Process Mining Team as part of our Finance and Supply Chain Transformation Service Line in DACH. As part of Process Mining Team, you will drive successful implementations of Celonis technology in order to meet our customers transformational requirements, accelerate the time-to-value and drive measurable business outcomes. You will work as part of an agile, international and motivated team of Process Mining Consultants and Developers. We support Fortune 500 companies across various industries to help them drive their digital transformation with the power of process mining and the objective to achieve processes excellence across their organization.
To generate high-value use cases, you work closely with our customers and other Process Mining Consultants across the globe. You perform data transformations, develop analyses and derive business cases for our clients as part of ongoing projects or in early stages of business development activities. You develop data-driven process insights and actions and implement the newest features and functionalities of the Celonis software, such as Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning.
- Project Manager role in larger Transformational Programs implementing Celonis to ensure the optimal solution to tackle the customer’s pain points
- Use our Celonis technology to identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes, always in close collaboration with the customer
- Conduct value creation workshops and align measures to improve process inefficiencies
- Quantify the business and financial potential and present the findings to the management
- Set the foundation of the path to value to make the long-term customer success journey happen
- Run Business Development activities through your Process Mining Subject Matter Expertise as part of client workshops, marketing events and RfP responses.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- +5 years working experience in IT-Consulting, Management Consulting, Process Improvement or a similar area
- +5 years working experience with Process Mining Technology and in delivering Process Mining Projects (preferably leveraging Celonis)
- Successful studies in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- Certified Celonis Solution Professional, Celonis Implementation Professional or equivalent with 3+ years experience working in this area
- Strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers
- Understand business processes (preferably Finance Processes such as AP, AR, OtC, PtP) and having 3+ years practical experience working in any of these business process areas
- Excellent analytical skills, well-organized and known for being a quick learner
- Project Management experience and skills
- Strong interest and experience in Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining and you seek continuous improvement of your know-how
- Ability to handle competing – oftentimes sudden – priorities flexibly and address each in an effective and timely manner in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluent in English & German
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Source system background (ideally SAP ECC, Oracle JDE, or Salesforce)
- Process subject matter expertise in finance processes or industry specific process knowledge (e.g. Banking = KYC)
Languages required: German, English
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.