Summary If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion wo
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you.
Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci.
A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
In line with Gucci’s inner nature to innovation and experimentation and with the recent expansion of Gucci Vault into the metaverse, we are looking for an Web3 Manager to help drive our sales and strategy in this fast moving and growing area of NFTs and digital art.
In this role, the Web3 Manager will be given opportunities to build our brand narrative and handle new business generation. Providing and growing our knowledge and expertise on NFTs, applicable to collectibles, art, virtual assets, tokenization of real-world assets, etc., is essential as we build and scale this new business line.
A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging yet joyful environment.
- Contributes to the ideation of web3 strategies and drive the execution of our roadmap.
- Helps to develop tactics to build our voice and brand narrative into web3.
- Defines engagement NFT strategies and activation ideas to help improve the community experience.
- Leads go-to-market plans for NFT projects, coordinating across teams to drive efficiency, alignment and to power our consumer marketing drivers (Email, Social Media, Influencer Partnerships, etc.).
- Builds strong relationships with the emerging and established NFT artists, top collectors, and activists in the space.
- Builds strong relationships with regional and corporate functions in order to cascade projects and collect feedback.
- Identifies community needs in coordination with the New Business Team and analyzes market trends to identify brand opportunities.
- Proactively works with the New Business Team to develop current and future projects.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A comprehensive grasp of the burgeoning NFT and blockchain landscape is mandatory (across web, apps and social media).
- Ability to lead multiple tasks and build strong working relationships across our organization.
- An existing interest and experience in the traditional art market is a plus.
- An existing network inside the crypto space, such as influencers, organizations, and projects would be highly appreciated.
- Working knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain-related terminologies and trends, with a strong passion in NFTs.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and managing a brand across multiple projects.
- Strategic thinking to identify long-term opportunities and trends.
- Positive attitude and natural problem-solving approach are fundamental.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a fast-paced environment, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet multiple deadlines.
- Expertise with popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Telegram, Reddit etc.
- Strong research skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Professional experience in the fine art industry will be a plus.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory; other languages are welcome.
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.