Growth Product Manager
Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf of Hard of Hearing Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
This role will ensure the highest user growth efficiency and achieve objective KPIs with the team in one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. This role has a primary focus on user growth with product management, technical, user experience, operational and project management areas. Preferably Payment/Fintech knowledge and project management experience. At the same time, this role will be rewarding if you are planning to challenge yourself and take your career to the next level in the World’s Leading Blockchain Ecosystem and Digital Asset.
- Provide project implementation support and technical solution support to the business
- Contributes new growth ideas to increase Binance Pay Monthly Active Users.
- Solutionist mindset: Natural strategic thinker and problem-solver who gains category/commercial understanding with ease and has the ability to turn-key business drivers into exciting customer value propositions.
- Manage routine and non-routine campaigns, production rollout and change requests, as well as support new initiatives.
- Communicate and implement business rules, technical specifications and risk management rules
- Work on market research and information collection tasks assigned.
- Highly organized, detailed and meticulous: Enjoys improving processes to achieve day-to-day efficiency. Thrives in an ultrafast-paced tech/digitally-inclined environment. Quite the perfectionist.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- English proficiency is mandatory; Mandarin proficiency is highly desirable.
- Strong problem-solving and collaboration skills and ability to manage projects as part of a cross-functional team
- Working experience with at least 5 years in Fintech/E-commerce
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.