Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As our Growth Marketing Specialist for the Italian region, you will be key also in managing our official social media channels and communities (Instagram, Twitter, Telegram and more to come!).
We’re looking for a crypto-obsessed individual who has a sense of humour, can create relatable crypto memes, and craft frequent posts to grow and engage our followers.
ONLY English CVs will be considered.
- Manage and produce high quality, engaging, and original content through our social media;
- Unlock new user growth through product offerings design, content marketing, and social media campaigns;
- Work with the internal marketing team to assist in organising local/global campaigns and external partners to create content and execute a wide range of campaigns (education, engagement and acquisition growth);
- Plan and assist digital marketing campaigns to drive user growth, engagement and retention;
- Identify specific campaign marketing goals and objectives;
- Monitor KPI and trends in communities to inform overall marketing and product strategy;
- Share market feedback and user suggestions with relevant functional teams;
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of the local user base and awareness.
- University degree from a reputable University in Marketing or BA;
- 3 or 4 years of proven marketing experience and a strong interest in social media and communities, with an in-depth understanding of the Italian market;
- Proven marketing management experience with strong ownership;
- Experience launching and managing marketing initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing email newsletters);
- Familiarity with both online and offline marketing activities;
- Familiarity and expertise with online platforms such as Twitter, Telegram and Discord;
- A strategic thinker with the motivation and drive to own and execute initiatives;
- Must be able to both work independently and collaborate with remote global marketing team members;
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies, trends, and a strong interest in crypto culture are a plus;
- Italian native. Fluent English is a must.