Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we are growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In our first decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1600 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Role
Kraken is looking for a Paid Acquisition Manager to lead Kraken’s efforts around paid marketing efforts in APAC, owning the entire execution.
This role involves working in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment to solve complex business problems where you will be given the opportunity to add value from day one. This role reports directly to the Growth Marketing – Paid Acquisition Lead position.
- Oversee the execution of a digital marketing strategy for paid marketing campaigns across SEM, Display, Social, and other digital channels – keep this highly organized and visible
- Make the calls on audience sizing, spend allocation, budget optimization, cadence, channel mix and overall prioritization of campaigns
- Optimize spend to produce best possible ROI for the company. Make sure that we are applying the right level of resources and maximizing results
- Perform A/B testing of key marketing materials and strategies in order to drive ongoing campaign optimization
- Measure and report key findings from campaigns to help inform short and long-term marketing effort
- Support Australia and Japan teams
- At least 3+ years experience
- B2C experience a must
- In-depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels, online marketing tools, and best practices
- Mastery of various attribution tools and systems. Ex: Google Analytics, Branch
- Exceptional presentation and narrative compression skills
- No Crypto experience necessary
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us