Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Plan and execute 360 marketing plans for CIS countries
- Create out of box ideas, growth campaigns, social and community activities to drive growth across the Region
- Being able to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders in a matrix organization and fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinking and marketing background with an understanding of various marketing functions (from strategy to implementation)
- Unlock new user growth through product offerings design, content marketing, social media campaigns and affiliates collaboration.
- Manage and grow strategic marketing partner relationships, channel experimentation, audience messaging, and spend accountability.
- Map out the user journey and increase user funnel conversion through surfacing product ask, user education and operation campaigns.
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels.
- Planning and execution of online and some offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns to local audiences.
- Grow our user base and increase awareness of the Binance brand in fun, creative and informative ways.
- Monitor event/campaign progress and results using data analysis and user feedback to ensure ever-improving efficacy and user experience.
- Manage new media partnerships end-to-end to drive measurable growth.
- Constantly work on new channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in tech/IT industry.
- Execution-oriented mindset – with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done.
- Must have a strong interest and knowledge in crypto/blockchain/technology.
- Must be able to work independently.
- A university degree relating to Marketing is a plus.
- Fluency in Russian and English.
- Strong coordination skills and strategic mindset for marketing.
- Familiarity with online and offline marketing avenues such as social media, community management, and event management.
- Proven experience in growing and managing user base.
- This is a fully remote position and candidates from all CIS countries can apply.