Growth Marketing Manager
Who we are Our mission is to make digital currency investments simple, safe and secure for everyone. We are building the next generation of cryptocurrency services for the fast-growing community
Who we are
Our mission is to make digital currency investments simple, safe and secure for everyone. We are building the next generation of cryptocurrency services for the fast-growing community of digital currency investors – many of whom are new to crypto.
By combining insurance with the latest security features, Coincover is the first and only service to guarantee digital funds will not be lost or stolen. Coincover significantly reduces risk and makes digital currency investments simple, safe and secure for retail and business customers.
Founded in 2018 in with the aim of making owning cryptocurrency safer and more accessible, we are a fintech / insurtech start up operating in a global market– and you will be in at the beginning, working with us to change the way people accumulate, hold and manage their cryptocurrency.
This will be a dynamic, yet challenging role which will suit someone who is focused, embraces change and wants to make a big difference creating something completely new.
About the role
As Account Based Marketing Manager, your mission is to uncover key strategic partnerships together with our revenue teams and help these partnerships fly.
To be successful, you’ll flex your strategic muscle to design “one-to-one” and “one-to-few” multi-channel marketing programmes and tenaciously execute with laser-precision to stimulate demand.
To effectively deliver on the requirement of the role, you’ll need to seamlessly apply both the art and science of marketing, unleashing creative campaigns through structured experimentation. As such you’re a stickler for the numbers with a desire to tie the results back to both the budget and performance/ROI.
The role requires someone who has admirable interpersonal skills and can forge strong internal and external relationships. As such, effective communication, both verbal and written are second nature.
This is a highly visible role with a sizeable responsibility. We’re a growing team with huge aspirations, and we’re looking for a team player who can hit the ground running and make a meaningful contribution from day one.
What you’ll be doing
As the Account Based Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for identifying key accounts, primarily stimulating demand within the crypto/blockchain space and opening up new verticals outside of the Crypto realm.
- Develop ICP and key account list alongside sales as a basis for targeting
- Strategise high-touch account-based marketing plans with clear growth, executive contact, pipeline and revenue objectives. Prioritise, nurture and engage audience to drive opportunities
- Apply an experimental mindset, taking a test, learn and optimise approach to campaigns
- Own the execution of your programmes for named accounts, including planning, logistics, system requirements, build, budget and reporting
- Work cross functionally and alongside external agencies to facilitate funnel flow by showcasing Coincover as a strategic partner
- Partner closely with SDRs and sales teams to ensure strong sales alignment
- Track, measure and report on campaign performance and ROI, taking a data-led approach to turn insights into action.
- Define the ABM process, document campaigns and add to marketing playbook.
What sort of person we need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related marketing qualification
- 5+ years of proven B2B channel marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience building and managing multi-channel ABM campaigns
- Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Strong interpersonal skills a must. Effective at communicating and building relationships
- Proactive, resourceful self-starter able to work autonomously and within a team
- Well organised, structured and meticulous planner who can execute at speed
- Functions effectively in highly dynamic and unstructured environment
- Tech fluency, including Google suit, HubSpot, Salesforce, PartnerStack, Zoominfo etc
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0
- Experience reaching a crypto audience including guerrilla marketing in non-traditional avenues such as telegram, discord, signal is a huge plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in start-up environments post series A
What you’ll get
The chance to make a big difference from day one
The opportunity to develop the role and make it your own
Exposure to a high-growth business and all it entails
Self-driven development opportunities
Competitive salary and bonus scheme
Share options available
Flexible and remote working available
Hybrid Working (at least 2 days per week in Cardiff / London Office)
To apply please send your CV and a covering email explaining why you’d like to be considered for the role and join the Coincover team to firstname.lastname@example.org