About us Our goal is to Make Your Digital Identity Tangible Without Being Seen. ABOUT US Litentryis a decentralized cross-chain Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across mu
Our goal is to Make Your Digital Identity Tangible Without Being Seen.
Litentryis a decentralized cross-chain Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. We are a vibrant and friendly blockchain startup founded in early 2019 in Berlin, Germany. Litentry initially received a grant from the Web3 Foundation and subsequently completed a multi-million dollar round of fundraising from industry leading investors.
We believe that the world is a diverse place and people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and building impactful things, and we are ready to help you do that.
As a Growth Manager, you will be responsible for designing and implementing marketing strategies to gain new users for Litentry’s Identity Hub. You will be working in a small team to create engaging content and increase brand awareness. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in marketing, a good understanding of the DID audience, and a passion for decentralization and the blockchain ecosystem.Plan and execute activities to increase brand awareness and user adoption, in alignment with the ecosystem marketing strategy.
- Work with a small team to create content such as blog posts, whitepapers, and webinars that engage web3 users and developers, leveraging privacy-focused verifiable credentials.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, user-research partners, and creative directors to ensure that we advertise the right products to the right people in creative ways.
- Co-lead the planning and execution of marketing initiatives with Product Marketing, building a scalable program and deploying it online.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitor strategies, and leverage these insights to inform marketing efforts.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing, or a proven track record in marketing within the blockchain or tech industry
- Good understanding of the DID audience
- Comfortable being the point of contact for end-to-end growth marketing campaigns, from planning and creative production to execution and analysis of results
- Experience leading projects that require gathering cross-functional buy-in and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Passionate about decentralization, open-source technology, and fostering growth in the blockchain ecosystem
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
NICE TO HAVES
Expertise in managing campaigns across web2 media channels (Twitter, Discord, Instagram, and TikTok), and the ability to translate growth skills to web3 media channels (Mirror, Matters, etc.).
- A competitive salary & personal development package
- The unique opportunity to shape a fast-growing blockchain start-up
- The option to work from home or in one of our shared office spaces
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy of work – we trust you and we want you to work in the way that’s most productive for you
- A super friendly and international team
WHERE WE WORK
Most of our team members choose to work from their homes. However, we currently also offer employees to use our shared office spaces in Berlin, Hangzhou or Munich, if they live in one of these cities and prefer to work in an office setting. We are also open to hiring people who would like to work from other countries within the time zones UTC and UTC+10.
We celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: 45,000.00€ – 60,000.00€ per year
Work Location: Remote
Expected Start Date: 26/06/2023