Feelin is a startup active in Martech (Marketing Technology). After a first fund raising, Feelin is ready for international development: EU27, US, LATAM, Asia. Feelin is a Facial Emotion Recognition
Feelin is a startup active in Martech (Marketing Technology). After a first fund raising, Feelin is ready for international development: EU27, US, LATAM, Asia.
Feelin is a Facial Emotion Recognition platform on Android. We analyze the emotional reactions of a voluntary audience after viewing video content (such as advertisements for example). These reactions are analyzed by an AI thanks to the different sensors of smartphones, which allows us to identify the points of interest of a video before its publication on a social network, an advertising network or in theaters.
We are currently setting up channels to acquire leads and customers internationally. In this big effort in Growth Hacking we need help from an intern who is very interested in startups. He/she will learn and then take responsibility for
- Managing B2B Growth Hacking campaigns on Facebook and Google
- Automation of LinkedIn accounts
- Setting up HubSpot automations and reports
- Cold Email campaigns with Prospect.io
- Coding and documentation of automations on Whimsical
- Other automations to come for mailing, facebook groups, twitter, instagram, TikTok, Quora, …
As a “Growth Hacking” intern, you will join Feelin’s Growth department. You will work in direct line with a Senior Growth Hacker who shares his experience of US and Asian startups. You will also collaborate with 2 Growth Hacker colleagues.
- Student in Communication, Marketing or Business Development
- Strong interest in the web, startups, Bitcoin, NFT, …
- Mastery of social media (LinkedIn in priority, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok)
- You speak English (at least level B2+), any other language is an asset (FR, NL, ES …). The team is French-speaking but works regularly in English
- You want to see from the inside how a Belgian startup applies Growth Hacking to satisfy its investors and achieve a crazy growth !
- Immerse yourself in the tools and methods of Growth Hacking
- Friendly Feedback & Learning
- Possibility of remote internship (if required by COVID or if you want to do your internship from abroad)
- Pleasant work environment; private offices, common areas and Switch parties
- In constant contact with developers, growth hackers, founders and who knows, investors from time to time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Day shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19