Find your voice, get club rewards & compete for once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Reporting to our Head of Design, you`ll be participating in various design projects, listening to feedback to sharpen skills and improve design while producing quality work. Understand project requirements and concepts; Follow through and ensure all artworks are on brand and reflect each brief correctly; Develop creative material for a multitude of channels ranging from social media to in-app banners and landing…...
Powered by the Chiliz fintech platform & $CHZ token, Socios.com is an all-in-one fan engagement and rewards app for sports and entertainment fans, where you acquire voting rights to influence the clubs and teams you love. Find your voice, get club rewards & compete for once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Due to continued growth, we are now staffing up our creative team and currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Socios team in Madrid. Reporting to our Head of Design, you`ll be participating in various design projects, listening to feedback to sharpen skills and improve design while producing quality work.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Understand project requirements and concepts;
- Follow through and ensure all artworks are on brand and reflect each brief correctly;
- Develop creative material for a multitude of channels ranging from social media to in-app banners and landing pages;
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary;
- Focus on proposal/presentation design in relation to corporate needs as well as pure creative design;
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects;
- Collaborate with team members and other departments to launch designs;
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects;
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work;
- Works collaboratively across different departments and stakeholders including but not limited to our Malta HQ.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Comfortable working with Adobe CC (specifically Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD);
- Skills in motion graphics would be ideal, but not essential;
- Understanding of visual elements with a keen eye for detail;
- Team player attitude with excellent communication skills.;
- Confident in creating strong photo manipulation artworks;
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment;
- Creativity skills and problem-solving attitude;
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field will be considered an asset.;
- Agency experience will be considered as a plus;
- Graphic Design Portfolio is necessary to complete the application.
WHAT WE OFFER
From working with some of the biggest and most recognisable sports teams in the world to creating unforgettable fan experiences, all while using blockchain technology, it’s never a dull day here at Chiliz.
You have the flexibility to split your time between working from home or from our office at the heart of Madrid, minutes away from the shopping and entertainment hub
We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team spanning 20+ nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as we are. Professional and personal development are very important to us. Together with a supportive and collaborative working environment and great company perks, above all, we give you the chance to be a part of the future.