Understanding of the blockchain space (not mandatory, but it's a plus!). The position is available in full-time or part-time....
Thank you for your interest in joining the Polkastarter team as a Graphic Designer. Polkastarter is the fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets.
With Polkastarter, decentralized projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC20 standard.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for designing a wide variety of assets across mostly digital media. You should be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
The position is available in full-time or part-time. Both are possible.
You must have:
- Proficient English language skills (written and spoken)
- Proven work experience as Graphic Designer
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Very good knowledge of Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube and other social media best practices
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Motion Graphic (e.g. Adobe After Effects & similar) skills are a plus!
- Creativity and flexibility
- Based in Europe or work in similar timezone
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Establish creative direction for the company following the brand guidelines
- Analyze creatives briefs, determine requirements and conceptualize visuals
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Preparing rough drafts and presenting ideas for approval
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, on-brand, in line with key stakeholders expectations and delivered on schedule
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Creative and curious
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Understanding of the blockchain space (not mandatory, but it’s a plus!)
- Familiarity with social media culture (e.g. popular memes, etc)
- Patient and able to take criticism
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Fast learner
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Fully remote working means you can work from wherever you want, no commute and no ties to any particular location
- Work with some of the best digital marketers in the industry and a range of exciting, high-growth companies
- Competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to grow with clear progression plans