About us We’re a progressive, start-up-turned-scale-up building the finance ecosystem of the future, backed by the power and scale of Bitcoin technology, and we’re looking to bring in a cutting-edge N
We’re a progressive, start-up-turned-scale-up building the finance ecosystem of the future, backed by the power and scale of Bitcoin technology, and we’re looking to bring in a cutting-edge NFT Artist to join the Design Team.
If you’re looking for a role with a young company that’s building products to empower the next generation of creatives, then we want to hear from you!
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to possess innate creativity and the ability to think outside the box. NFT’s are a nascent and fast-developing industry and we’re looking for a designer who can display not only the vision, but also the proactivity and problem-solving abilities, to ride this wave.
You’ll need to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a design role to be eligible.
Your soft skills are also important to us. We value team players who’re willing to take ownership and accountability for their work, display empathy in the creative process, apply critical thinking to ideation, and possess the patience and perseverance to see a project or product feature through from conceptualisation to delivery (without losing their sh*t when stuff goes wrong!)
Naturally, as we’re a Bitcoin-focused business, it would be great for you to have at least a basic understanding of the technology, but it’s not a necessity!
The Nitty Gritty
In this role, you’ll be working alongside graphic and 3D designers who create the assets which visually represent the Bitstocks and Gravity brands.
Typical duties you’ll perform include:
- Collaborating with the Design team to create content for the Gravity ecosystem – including Gravity social media and our upcoming NFT Marketplace
- Collaborating with third parties on behalf of the Gravity brand to create NFT content
- Bring new ideas to the table to help further develop the Gravity NFT Marketplace
- Stay informed of all the latest developments within the NFT industry
What we offer
At Bitstocks, we believe that we get the best from our employees by investing in them. Working for us, you will benefit from:
- 2 work from home days a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- 32 days holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Christmas week closure
- Private healthcare with Vitality (after successful completion of probation)
- Perkbox membership
- Quarterly Company Social events
- Pension plan with Nest
- Ongoing training and support for career development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £34,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Graphic design: 2 years (required)