Switzerland - Zürich Business management, administration and support Group Functions Job Reference # 260584BR
Job Reference #
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to help drive UBS’s accelerating digital transformation?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- support the execution and delivery of projects in Emerging Solutions in the context of Data Management/ Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics/ Quant Modelling/ User Experience Design/ Platform Services and Blockchain.
- actively contribute to the identification and assessment of key issues/ opportunities, documentation and implementation of solutions to help solve business issues.
- build and maintain strong relationships within the Emerging Solutions team, Group Functions and Business Divisions
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here .
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills and at ease with interacting with colleagues at all levels
- know-how gained from experience (or internship) with new technologies or similar
- basic/ Intermediate proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Java, R, etc.)
- a passion for data analytics with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- statistics and financial mathematics skills to solve practical problems as a plus
- numerical and quantitative skills for understanding and applying quantitative models as a plus
- a strong interest in financial markets (knowledge of statistical modelling a plus)
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
- excellent English (written and oral), German and French as a plus
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: February 2023
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements