Graduate Developer – £25,000 – £35,000 – Remote Working (Salisbury) – Wireless Communications Overview: An exciting opportunity with a new start up to create a new low-cost, reliable and communi
Graduate Developer – £25,000 – £35,000 – Remote Working (Salisbury) – Wireless Communications
An exciting opportunity with a new start up to create a new low-cost, reliable and community-driven decentralised Wi-Fi network. They are looking for a Graduate Developer to join their technology department and to help contribute the development of the platform that will be scalable to hundreds and thousands of consumers with millions of transactions per day. The role will be remote working but with the occasion visit (once/twice a month) to the office in Salisbury for a meeting or training session.
- You won’t need experience within Blockchain or distributed systems but ideally to have knowledge and/or experience within writing and developing software or designing traditional software architectures / DevOps pipelines.
- A strong problem solver who can think outside of the box to resolve issues.
- To be able to think broadly about the overall system but can also focus and drive through all the way down to bits and bytes to ensure the right algorithms are used at the right time.
- A self-starter who is looking to grow and thrive within an Agile environment filled with autonomy.
- This organisation operates hybrid working and will be mainly remote working unless there is a workshop which will be once or twice a month to bring the team together and to they like to make these occasions special.
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or an Engineering discipline.
- A strong ambition to pursue a career in software development.
- Excellent analytical skills, good attention to detail and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Project-oriented, focused on quality and delivery.
- Good team worker and self-reliant.
- Reliable and organized.
- Blockchain development / interest
- Experience within Software Development
- Experience with Cloud (AWS ideally but Azure and GCP considered too)
- £25,000 – £35,000 Basic Salary
- Remote Working Available
- + Excellent Benefits