We are looking for a graduate data analyst to join our multinational financial services client. Ideally, you will be based in their excellent Dublin office and have access to an excellent employee ben
We are looking for a graduate data analyst to join our multinational financial services client. Ideally, you will be based in their excellent Dublin office and have access to an excellent employee benefits package. We would love to see a strong blend of the below skills…
This is an excellent opportunity to become an exchange-traded fund (ETF) expert. Our ETF Data Analysts work closely with our traders and ETF issuers to understand their products and pricing methodologies. They build models to accurately price funds in many assets including commodities, equities, fixed income, and emerging asset classes like cryptocurrencies. They deliver on-time accurate pricing working in tandem with the trading team to deliver best-in-class pricing models.
- Excellent academic background. All subjects are welcome but hard sciences are preferred (computer science, math, physics, statistics, and related fields).
- Programming experience is required (Python, SQL, Java, or C++ are a plus).
- The ability to communicate information precisely.
- A person who identifies issues and creates solutions without rigid direction.
- Highly motivated and tenacious individual, with a proven ability to take initiative and work independently and within a team.
- Team player: an authentic, genuine person who can work towards collective goals.
- No finance background is necessary.
After an initial resume screening, select applicants will receive an online programming skills test via email. This is to gain an understanding of the candidate’s coding abilities. The sender will be Codility, a third-party evaluation service we employ, so please be sure to monitor your inbox/spam folder. Following that, successful candidates will be contacted for a phone interview. We look forward to learning more about you.