Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Our Government Affairs team is responsible for high-level, strategic engagement with external stakeholders globally, including but not limited to, political office holders, governmental bodies, trade and industry associations, ministries, and non-governmental organisations.
- Track and analyse developments in policy making and national and regional sentiment and their impact on the industry.
- Manage projects across a wide range of topics including outreach, engagement, and planning and coordinating events and meetings.
- Develop and lead campaigns both in-country and regionally.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders and field requests and queries from partners.
- Engage with external stakeholders and help them understand major product developments, launches, policy changes, or technology updates.
- Work cross-functionally with teams across legal, compliance, product, technology, communications and others to understand priorities and develop custom projects where necessary.
- Serve as a spokesperson for Binance.
- At least 5 years of experience with civic engagement, government or political bodies, think tanks, public interest groups, or relevant industry associations in Portugal.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the country’s social and political dynamics.
- Familiarity with the crypto industry and technologies, the policy, and political environments that surround them.
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on complex technical and regulatory issues.
- Ability to lead campaigns and to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with external policy and company leaders on a professional level to bring across messages and drive high-impact conversations.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire