Polygon Hermez is a blockchain startup formed by over 35 professionals. The team is spread all over the world, and we have offices in Switzerland and Spain. Polygon Hermez is a proud member of the Pol
Polygon Hermez is a blockchain startup formed by over 35 professionals. The team is spread all over the world, and we have offices in Switzerland and Spain. Polygon Hermez is a proud member of the Polygon ecosystem, you can read more here.
Our goal is to give communities and individuals the freedom to self-organise. Every human should have the power to be themselves and preserve their privacy. We aim to improve the scalability of the Ethereum blockchain, creating an inclusive and accessible blockchain payment network by using ZK-proof technology.
Our protocol Polygon Hermez is a decentralised zero-knowledge rollup that scales the Ethereum network and lowers the cost of transactions. We do this while enhancing user experience and giving back to the blockchain community. More information can be found here https://hermez.io
We offer remote and flexible work. You can expect a warm welcome from a friendly and international team that will support you in your personal and professional growth. This is an exciting opportunity to take an active part in the blockchain space and contribute to the decentralization of the future.
We’re looking for a Go developer with experience in blockchain to join our Backend team and help develop the node that will be operating the EVM zkRollup. Your task scope will include implementing Merkletrees, Ethereum interfaces (read/write smart contracts), EVM logic, as well as more “traditional” backend features such as APIs, DBs, …. In addition, you will collaborate with team members in making architectural decisions, choosing best practices, and bringing in new ideas.
This is an exciting opportunity to take an active part in the blockchain space and contribute to the decentralization of the future.
What will you do?
- Design and implement quality backend architectures that connect with blockchain.
- Develop high-quality, performant, modern, clean and readable code within tight deadlines.
- Take ownership of the development and maintenance of the project from ideation to deployment.
- Work with the engineering, design, protocol and product teams collaboratively, contributing ideas that add value to our product roadmap and company goals.
It will be nice if you are:
- Passion about crypto and web3
- CI/CD pipelines, specially GitHub Actions
- Awareness of L2 blockchain solutions and Zero-Knowledge concepts
Last but not least:
We are looking for positive, optimistic, proactive, and creative people who are looking forward to building innovative technology. If you think that your profile matches this position, please send your details.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and knowledge:
- Minimum 7 years experience in designing and implementing quality backend architectures.
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Golang.
- Experience in blockchain systems, specially Ethereum.
- Basic knowledge of cryptographic primitives such as public/private keys, hash functions and Merkletrees (understand how to use them, not implement them).
- Experience working with git.