Introducing The Team As the European Technology Sustainability team, we shape our clients’ future by combining innovative technologies with a deep understanding of social and environmental challenges
Introducing The Team
As the European Technology Sustainability team, we shape our clients’ future by combining innovative technologies with a deep understanding of social and environmental challenges, and business insight to create new growth opportunities for our clients, address ESG risks and build competitive advantage.
We are building technology solutions to help our clients achieve their sustainability roadmap and to do this in a more sustainable way.
We are looking for a Go-To-Market (Senior) Manager who will help us to develop and drive Accenture’s technology sustainability offerings for various industry segments to the market helping our clients to become more sustainable businesses.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to excellent training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
Your Role In The Team
- Shaping and supporting Accenture’s offerings and client propositions at the intersection of Technology and Sustainability
- Be responsible for managing Accenture’s Europewide Go-to-Market for Technology Sustainability within specific industry segments, working closely with account teams and business services teams to drive origination, build pipeline and achieve sales targets
- Proactively target existing and “whitespace” clients for opportunity identification and lead the research/preparation efforts for propositions
- Leverage Accenture’s assets, client, industry, growth platform and subject matter experts and leaders to ensure value proposition to the clients will have maximum impact and results
Please note that this role is open across any of our Accenture offices in Europe!
What You Should Bring To The Team:
- Passion and curiosity for the intersection of Technology and Sustainability
Experience in at least one of the following sustainability topics:
- ESG data & measurement,
- Green IT & Cloud,
- Circularity and Traceability,
- Sustainable Supply Chain.
- Broad understanding of existing technologies (e.g. Cloud, ERP platforms, Blockchain) and emerging technologies (e.g. IoT, Metaverse) that can accelerate uses cases for sustainability
- Go-to-Market strategy development and execution experience, creation of sales materials and value propositions
- Solid track record in campaigning and lead generation activities, gained ideally in a large global consultancy
- Proven ability to meet quarterly with respect to sales origination
- Proven track record of delivering high quality work with an attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and a flair for numbers
- Excellent relationship building skills and comfortable around senior leadership, ideally with a solid network into the European sustainability ecosystem (prospective clients, NGOs, regulators, interest groups)
- Creative problem solving with entrepreneurial spirit and “can-do-” mentality
- First class written and verbal communication skills
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Accenture’s clients span the full range of industries around the world and include 89 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. The company generated net revenues of US$50.5 billion for the fiscal year ended August 31, 2021.
We have committed to achieve net-zero emissions by 2025, focusing first on actual reductions across our Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions through: meeting our office energy needs with 100% renewable electricity by 2023 and equipping our people to make climate-smart travel decisions; requiring 90% of our key suppliers to disclose their environmental targets and actions being taken to reduce emissions by 2025; and addressing remaining emissions by investing in nature-based carbon removal solutions that will directly remove carbon from the atmosphere.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.