Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and liv
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of growth and expansion and looking for a Global Strategic Account Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
This position, based in Europe, is responsible for the development of a select Global Strategic Account. You will own the engagement between both companies be responsible for growth plan of the dedicated global account, both channel and direct business sides. Driving plan execution with regional Acronis teams and the account’s subsidiaries worldwide.
Like every member of the “A-Team”, the Global Account Executive Manager has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual with a positive attitude and analytical approach who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing work environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create and execute global business plan with partner
- Coordinate and supervise regional/country business plans globally
- Evaluating sales performance and implementing recommended improvements to global plan
- Educating partner about product portfolio and services offered
- Addressing partner-related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
- Managing sales pipeline, forecast sales, and identifying new business opportunities
- Developing positive working relationship with partners executive team to build business
- Staying current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities
- Work for the partner internally in Acronis. Leverage resources of other departments to make partner successful
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- At least 7 years sales experience within a leading software vendor/VAR/MSP
- Distribution channel management experience
- Channel sales management experience in vendor environments
- Program Management or BU Management or close work in channel programs projects
- Working knowledge and experience selling technology solutions to mid-market and SMB customers
- Ability to develop complex partner and territory plans and strategies (pan-european and global partner management experience is a plus)
- Skilled in developing business plans, contributing to strategic plans, and for devising reporting to track business Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and return on investment (ROI)
- First class presentation, communication and planning skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally (verbal and written) with customers and collaborate with a variety of organizations
- Strong time management, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Professional IT Sales and business development experience
- Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success
- Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment
- Fluent in English
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration offers easy, complete, and affordable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile. Enhanced by its award-winning AI-based active protection technology, blockchain-based data authentication and unique hybrid-cloud architecture, Acronis removes the the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions.
Acronis is in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis’ products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.