ABOUT THE TEAM The crypto team is one of the most fast paced and growing areas of Revolut. We launched Revolut Crypto in late 2017, but in the last year it has become extremely popular so we are doub
Total addressable market
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Growing our Crypto footprint across different products and markets
- Leading and executing core infrastructure projects
- Proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
- You have graduated with a STEM/Economics/Finance degree & have 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- You have a solid track record of achievement – e.g. you have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities
- Experience working in crypto or financial services is desirable, but not essential
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using tools such as SQL/Python/R or other coding language
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
- You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people – we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
- All the latest tech you need
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.