Global Implementation Manager Full Time - Amsterdam, NL Do you have +2 years of experience in solution delivery or implementation management, wish to step out of your comfort zone, and have the am
Global Implementation Manager
Full Time – Amsterdam, NL
Do you have +2 years of experience in solution delivery or implementation management, wish to step out of your comfort zone, and have the ambition to accelerate your career within a fast-growing company? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Join our Amsterdam team as a Global Implementation Manager and drive the launch of our disruptive solutions for our clients across the globe.
Kryha is a blockchain product studio headquartered in Amsterdam. We empower enterprises to improve their ESG performance by reinventing supply chain collaboration. Our digital solutions allow enterprises to trace materials and confidentially share verified ESG data across supply chains, providing actionable insights through powerful dashboarding.
Our multidisciplinary team consists of ~30 industry strategists, product designers, and software engineers. We are bridging the gap between the cutting-edge world of distributed technologies and enterprise innovation. We thrive in multi-stakeholder projects, allowing us to work with industry leaders (Fortune 500-like companies) all across the globe and be involved in shaping the future.
About the position
Kryha is looking for a Global Implementation Manager to orchestrate end-to-end implementation programs for our clients. Working directly with several on-site teams across the globe, you will be responsible for smooth customer onboarding, defining requirements, scoping as well as managing the implementation and deployment of our solutions.
You are a detailed-oriented, experienced team player that is comfortable working directly with Kryha’s clients and their clients. You thrive on leading projects to successful completion balancing the needs of internal and external stakeholders. As an essential member of the team, you will be working with some of our largest, most complex, and global clients and across nearly all of our internal teams (e.g. IT Delivery, Product Management, Development Team) to ensure successful project outcome.
- Plan, lead, organise and control multiple implementation initiatives in accordance with approved scope and schedule, maintaining communication throughout the course of the project to meet customer expectations;
- Serve as first-line decision-maker for the business including developing ramp-up plans and schedules that meet customer requirements while also identifying risks and developing mitigation plans;
- Work closely with internal team and on-site teams to identify potential issues and risks;
- Partner with clients and IT Delivery Manager to ensure all processes are adhered to throughout the implementation process, driving proper change control through the life-cycle of the implementation program;
- Manage implementation programs, planning the execution and monitoring the implementation from technical onboarding to handover;
- Define and monitor implementation risks, executing mitigation activities and resolutions to minimize disruption to implementation program deliverables;
- Responsible for relationship building and eliminating roadblocks with various on-site stakeholders (e.g. change management, local IT, production team);
- Responsible for the communication of product delivery to on-site business stakeholders;
- Work with on-site teams and clients to scope and define the requirements of new features and cooperate with a Product Manager in their development;
- Represent on-site team feedback on product capabilities to Product Management, Development Team and IT Delivery, translating key insights to the Product Manager who oversees the product roadmap;
- Provide implementation advice and training on product platform features to on-site users.
- Project Management: +2 years of experience in IT project management, implementation management, change management, or similar. Expertise in prioritization and multi-tasking is key;
- Team player: Working well with others to collaboratively solve problems and share ideas, ability to influence and motivate others to drive toward a successful project outcome;
- Entrepreneurial: Curious, action-oriented mindset with a positive and proactive attitude towards complex challenges as well as continuous change;
- Fortitude: Ability to make things work under the most challenging circumstances, dedicated to doing the right things rather than to do the things right;
- Autonomy: Highly comfortable with ambiguity, knowing the path forward is not always well-defined. Confident to work through the unknown and create structure in times of uncertainty.
- Agile attitude: Comfortable with being exposed to a high-pressure environment requiring a high level of agility and perseverance;
- Language skills: Proficiency in English is a must; French or Mandarin is a plus;
- Cultural awareness: The ability to relate, engage and manage close relationships with stakeholders – coming from a high variety of cultural backgrounds – to achieve success all across the globe;
- Frequent traveling: Willingness to travel up to 30% outside the Netherlands following Kryha’s COVID-19 guidelines
About the offer:
- Be part of our growth: Join a fast-growing company with a global footprint and take an entrepreneurial role in our exciting journey;
- Shape your own success: Unique opportunity to develop your own professional path, leveraging your expertise to build out an entirely new service and accelerate your career based on your own ambitions;
- Influence the disruption of entire industries: Engage with stakeholders from various levels and help us launch enterprise-grade blockchain solutions, bridging the gap with enterprise IT;
- Expand your international network: Work autonomously on different IT delivery projects across the globe (we’re currently running active projects on 4 continents)
- Inspiring and ambitious colleagues: Work with a young and eager team dedicated to changing the status quo
- Fun and energetic atmosphere: Join a warm group of open-minded peers and enjoy your time together during work as well as off-work team activities
- Competitive compensation: Besides an unmatched experience, we offer compensation packages following industry standards and the opportunity to achieve above-average growth based on your (out)performance.
Kryha was founded only 5 years ago: The good elements of the startup vibe are still around but the team is experienced and our clients are mature. We believe that our projects change the world for the better and that doing so must be fun! A beautiful office, Friday drinks, team lunches, sports, and yearly team activities are all part of the deal.
Want to know more? Feel free to send us a message or give us a call at +31 6 27 05 52 35. For email, you can find us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information check out our Website and LinkedIn page!
Note for recruitment agencies: Please don’t send any introduction other than to email@example.com. If you think you can make “a match made in heaven.” We are open to your introduction. But, we will only accept candidates with the following information: First and surname, salary expectations, reference check, and the candidate need to be aware of the introduction to us. Also, we would like to receive a summary of the terms of business. We don’t agree to any terms of business attached to email introductions.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.